Duration to agree
Days a week to agree
Volunteering Mentor (ref: 2054)
Balance HR is a network of HR professionals and entrepreneurs. Our collaborative collective is staffing and advising HR leaders in their critical assignments, while advancing their capabilities. We also mentor, on a voluntary basis, people who start up an innovative business. In everything we do, we strive to create work with impact for all.
With our #BetterWork Program, we develop the vision and talents of aspiring entrepreneurs - whatever their background - who aim to make work better through a digital business.
Are you an HR professional or coach? Are you eager to apply your mentoring skills? Do you want to enhance your entrepreneurial and social acumen? If so, then join our diverse group of voluntary mentors. We welcome people who want to improve themselves and others.
- You guide people on their path to (social) entrepreneurship.
- You are a sounding board for people who are developing a business idea, you challenge their business plan.
- You act as a coach, to develop their competencies, their vision and their career path.
- You are an HR professional and/or coach.
- You have an entrepreneurial and open minded spirit, you are socially involved.
- You share your insights with others, you base your advice on the best available evidence.
What may you expect?
- You have all the freedom to choose when you volunteer, and which amount of time you dedicate. You can limit it to ad hoc support by phone/e-mail, or you can guide mentees via gatherings, etc.
- You are invited to gatherings with the different mentors, where we share experiences and discuss ways to improve our impact.
- As a mentor, you can advance your own skills in coaching and personal development, develop your network and increase your job satisfaction.
- Duration and investment of your time: following your availability
- Location: your region
Related jobs Volunteering Mentor (ref: 2054)
HR Manager (ref: 2058)Technical
5 days a week
Freelance HR Business Partner (ref: 2059)Technical
4 or 5 days a week
Associate Partner at Balance HR (ref: 2047)Services
Days a week to agree
Keep your finger
on the pulse
Inspiration delivered to your inbox every month